Battleships.

F

Forum Feed (EN)

I'll start of by saying I love this Game. What I'm about to say follows a good few Battles in Battleships and my reasoning for my utter disappointment at their Treatment.

Battleships are big lumbering Tubs with one massive main feature which fires around every 30 seconds and what have WG given us? A massive headache. The spread from the same set of Guns is that wild you can feel the pit of your stomach come up your food pipe as you watch your well placed shots land all around your foe who's done nothing but sail in a straight line and spam HE alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the time! We get all excited when the next reload is in and boom again next to nothing in way of damage output or again half the shots fly in to the next match. This is the internet so I fully expect the get good comments to follow but if you use Battleships you'll fully understand my massive headache and utter anger at WG for allowing such obvious unbalance. I use Cruisers I fire mostly AP and my Cruisers shot all fire nice and true. I use Destroyers and my Torps spreads fire nice and true so why do Battleships come with a MASSIVE Penalty? I've contacted WG a few Times and got a copy and paste response so I ask fellow Battleship users if their are still any,please make your voice heard cos this injustice is wrong.