I want to make sure the reader doesn't get confused in one of my scenes...

I'm writing a scene where my MC is watching a video of herself, so I'm trying to figure out how to word it so the reader doesn't get confused between the actions of what's going on in the video, and what she's doing in term of reacting to it. So far I've just been relying on paragraphing, but I don't think that will cut it. Here's an example of what I'm talking about from my book.

When I can manage to stand, I grab the tapes and hook the camcorder into the TV. After crawling onto the couch, I play the most recent of the two.

The video begins with my thrashing body lying on the forest floor. The recording of my screams slice through the silence of the apartment, and I can tell I’m already hallucinating. Denendrius appears in frame and leans over me while I hiss and thrash, my fingers clawing at the ground.

Video Marianna tries to sit, imaginary forces throwing her back down before her shoulders can even lift from the ground. “I always imagined death as a man with a cloak and scythe!” I shriek and grunt, eyes bloody, screeching towards the camera instead of speaking calmly like I was in the hallucination. I huff like a dog on crack before shrieking, “You are death, right?”

Denendrius crawls around me, peering at me while checking me over. “Can you hear me?”

I continue to stare into the camera, convulsing. “He’s dead! He’s dead! He’s dead!” I scream to no one.

Denendrius grabs my face. “Do you know where you are?”

“What the fuck are you doing to his body? He’s already dead!” My legs pound the ground. “He’s got a fucking chainsaw! Oh my god he’s going to kill us!”

My body tingles and goes numb as I stare unblinking at the screen. My chest tightens, refusing to allow me any more air. I feel like screaming, punching walls and ripping my skin off, but I can’t ground myself in my body. It’s as if I’m watching myself watch the video.

(then it continues on with more of the video)

Now, my worry is reader's getting confused with whether video her is doing the action, or if she is, you know what I mean? Would it be appropriate to use "she" when referring to her video version of herself to distinguish the two? Or am I just being overly analytical and it isn't as confusing as I think it is? haha