Specualtion on Ancient Weapon #4...

C

Comments

We have seen a tier 8 medium tank, a tier 8 heavy tank, and a tier 8 td come across during this event... Any speculation on if we will see a light tank?

As much as we would all like to see the Pz.Kpfw. 38H 735 (f) or Pz.Kpfw. II Ausf. J as option (or even the mysterious MTLS-1G14), what are the odds that WG goes with something in the higher tiers for this as well? I, personally, doubt that we will see a tier 2-3 tank. The Type 62 would be more likely a suspect, as it is often in the same battles as the tier 8 tanks already offered during this event.

If they do go with a lower tier, I can easily see the Pz.Kpfw. V/IV or M4 Improved coming in at tier 6. I've also heard suspicions that the SU-76i or T-44-122 may appear, but one is a tier 3 td and the other a tier 8 medium... I really suspect a light tank is coming.

Anyone else have thoughts on tanks that might be eligible (rumored tanks, tanks only on other servers, etc.)?

Anyone have thoughts on whether it will be a light tank, or if they'll throw an arty curve-ball in?