Tlr 22 sct, roller, or rtr

Lightning Lee

NICE TLR 22 PROLINE, I concider a roller to be with tires and wheels so comes with one set of tires and wheels of your choice of what i have, has mid engine conversion and also comes with everyting to put it rear , has carbon fiber body post tops, front sway bars and new rear sway bars, 3 spare spur gears and a pair of slipper pads all new in packages, has box and instruction book === 295.00 SHIPPED to lower 48 US States OPTION #1.

SAME AS ABOVE with Futaba 80 dollor servo, Hobby King 60 amp sp...eed control and new Leopard brushless motor, BONUS : Will add a second set of tires and wheels === 395.00 shipped to lower 48 US States OPTION # 2.

SAME AS # 1 AND 2 But will include 2 bodies, 1 late model with side board and spoiler and a Custom Works Open Wheel Mod body, both are used and a Third set of tires and wheels 470.00 shipped to Lower 48 US States OPTION # 3.

Nice SCT nothing wrong with it i just have 3 SCTs and decided to stay with one brand, I run dirt oval and it performs great not sure how it would do on off road as i do not run off road, PRICED TO SELL , FIRST COME FIRST SERVE IN THIS AD, THANK YOU

Attached Images
new 121.jpg (90.1 KB)
new 123.jpg (111.0 KB)
new 133.jpg (84.1 KB)
new 131.jpg (88.9 KB)
new 135.jpg (84.0 KB)
new 141.jpg (89.0 KB)